Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

All About Me

All About Me

My name is Kenneth and I have a family of three. My birthday is on 10th of July. I have my smart mum and my cool dad and me. My mum is an accountant and my dad works for Jim's Test and Tag. After school I do karate(okay), piano(don’t like it that much), drawing(good), swimming(awesome) and basketball (epic).

My favourite colour is blue, I like to eat bacon and my favourite subject is writing. I absolutely love video-games and my mum calls me a video-game freak for a weird reason. My hobbies are:video-games, Rubik's cubes, reading and magic. I don’t like going to the toilet, eating, sleeping and homework. (I like it when it is easy😂)

My friends are Kyle, Tyler, Mario, Nelson and Jian (Jian is not at Pinehill school).

THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment